Sydex Company Profile
Sydex designs, manufactures and markets progressing cavity pumps to transfer a multitude of Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids.
The Company, situated in Lonigo, Vicenza (Italy), has an extensive and comprehensive range of high-quality progressing cavity pumps.
Sydex was founded on the principles of quality management throughout all departments of the business, right through to total customer satisfaction.
Sydex is dedicated to provide the highest quality products and services that constantly meet or exceed customer expectations. The company’s philosophy is that quality assurance commences with the design of the product, and ends only when the customer obtains acceptable product function, perceived value and service.
Sydex has achieved TUV nord – ISO 9001:2000 quality certification in May 2007. In addition. The pumps can be provided with ATEX hazardous area certification by DNV.
Sydex progressive cavity pumps have great versatility and their compact design offers the top technological solution for the most varied applications allowing them to be used in every industrial segment such as: Water and Wastewater, Environmental, Food & Beverage, Chemical, Petrochemical, Paper and Cellulose and many more.
• Waste Water and Sludge Treatment
• Chemical and Petrochemical Industry
• Paper Industry
• Chemical additive’s Metering
• Dewatered sludge treatment
• Sludge dewatering
• Food Industry (Distilleries and Brewing Industry, fruit and vegetable processing, milk industry, oil industry, meat and poultry processing)
• Electroplating industry
• Textile industry
• Fish industry
• Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical Industry
• Treatment of drinking water
• Wine industry
• Confectionery Industry
• Sugar Industry
• Desulphurization of Fuel gas
• Ceramics Industry
• Varnish and dyeing industry
• Automotive Industry