Stainless Steel Submersible Drainage Pumps for Chemically Polluted Drainage Water. Spherical Clearance 30 and 50 mm – CPM/CPV
Fully submersible, compact integrated motor-pump unit consisting of:
- Pump: Single stage centrifugal pump with horizontal discharge.
- Impeller: M = Open single channel impeller for liquids containing impurities and sludge with solid particles. V = Vortex impeller for liquids containing a high level of impurities or fibrous matter and containing gas
- Motor: Fully submersible, pressure tight electric motor. Insulation class F. Degree of protection IP 68. Thermal monitoring in the winding. cable: Model W: H07RN-F3G1 | Model D: H07RN-F4G1
- Shaft/Bearing: Large diameter stainless steel rotor shaft, pre-lubricated bearings.
- Seals: Combination of mechanical seals (silicon-carbide/silicon-carbide) and lip seal in separate oil chamber.