Electric Submersible Pumps for Waste Water Containing Solids. Spherical Clearance 30 and 42 mm – TP35
Fully submersible, compact integrated motor-pump unit consisting of:
- Pump: Single stage centrifugal pump with horizontal discharge BSP 2“M.
- Impeller: M = Open single channel impeller for liquids containing impurities and sludge with solid particles. V = Vortex impeller for liquids containing a high level of impurities or fibrous matter and containing gas.
- Motor: Fully submersible, pressure tight electric motor, oil filled. Insulation class H. Degree of protection IP 68. Thermal sensors embedded in the winding on request (standard with model Ex). Cable: H07 RN – F4 G 1.5 Model Ex: H07 RN – FPlus6 G 1.5
- Shaft/Bearing: Large diameter stainless rotor shaft, pre-lubricated bearings.
- Seals: Combination of mechanical seals (silicon-carbide/silicon-carbide) and lip seals in a separate oil chamber. Explosion protection: All models available with explosion proof motors according to II 2 G Ex c d II B T4(T3)