Characteristics Magdrive Pump.
- Also self-priming
- High pressure turbine executions
- 60 m³/h, max. 90 m
- Magnetic drive pumps are Seal-less
- Equipped with a closed impeller
Working Principle Magdrive Pump.
- We often get the question, magdrive pumps how they work?
- Magdrive pumps are Seal-less
- The driving torque is transmitted by a permanent magnetic coupling to an internal magnet that moves the impeller.
- They also ask, are mag drive pumps quiet?
- We make all our magdrive pumps as quiet as they can possibly be.