Submersible Pumps for Domestic Waste Water Containing Solids. Spherical Clearance 28 mm – TP28
Fully submersible pump, consisting of:
- Pump: Single stage centrifugal pump with horizontal pressure connection.
- Impeller: M= Open single channel impeller for liquids containing impurities and sludge with solid particles. V = Vortex impeller for liquids containing a high level of impurities or fibrous matter and containing gas.
- Motor: Fully immersible motor, sealed against pressurised water, oil-filled. Insulation class H, protection rating IP 68. W (A)-Models with thermal sensor embedded in the winding. Electrical compartment is separate from motor. Connection cable: H07RN-F 4G1,5 TP28V W(A): H07RN-F 3G1,0
- Shaft/Bearing: Generously-proportioned chromium steel motor shaft, permanently-lubricated roller bearing.
- Seals: Combination of mechanical seal (silicon carbide/silicon carbide) and radial seal that is independent of the direction of rotation.