Submersible Waste Water Pumps Discharge BSP 3’’ / DN 80. Single Channel Impeller, Spherical Clearance 50 mm – TP53 M
Fully submersible, compact integrated motor-pump unit consisting of:
- Pump: Single stage centrifugal pump with horizontal discharge BSP3“M.
- Impeller: Closed single channel impeller for liquids containing impurities and sludge with solid particles. Spherical clearance 50 mm.
- Motor: Fully submersible, pressure tight electric motor. Insulation class H. Degree of protection IP 68. Thermal sensors embedded in the winding on request (standard with TP53M50, TP53M12/2W, TP53M17/2W and model Ex). Motor Start: TP53M12-37: Direct-on-line TP53M50:Direct-on-line or Start-delta-start Cable: TP53M12-37: H07RN-F 4 G 1.5 TP53M12-37Ex: H07PLUS 6 G 1.5 TP53M 50(Ex): H07RN-F(PLUS) 10 G 1.5
- Shaft/Bearing: Large diameter stainless steel rotor shaft, pre-lubricated bearings.
- Seals: Combination of mechanical seals (silicon-carbide/silicon-carbide) in a separate oil chamber. Models up to 1.6 kW/2-pole with mechanical seal and lip seal. Oil inspection from outside.
- Explosion protection: All models available with explosion proof motors according to II 2 G Ex c d II B T4 (T3).