Electric Submersible Pumps for Waste Water Containing Solids. Vortex Impeller, Spherical Clearance 50-65 mm – TP50 V
Fully submersible, compact integrated motor-pump unit consisting of:
- Pump: Single stage centrifugal pump with horizontal discharge BSP 21/2“M.
- Impeller: Vortex impeller for liquids containing a high level of impurities or fibrous matter and containing gas. Spherical clearance 50 up to 65 mm.
- Motor: Fully submersible, pressure tight electric motor. Insulation class H. Degree of protection IP 68. Thermal sensors embedded in the winding on request (standard with TP50V50, TP50V17/2W and model Ex). Motor start: TP50V13-40: Direct-on-line TP50V50: Direct-on-line or Star-delta-start Cable: TP50V13-40: H07RN-F 4 G 1.5 TP50V13-40Ex:H07PLUS 6 G 1.5 TP50V50(Ex):H07RN-F(PLUS) 10 G1.5
- Shaft/Bearing: Large diameter stainless steel rotor shaft, pre-lubricated bearings.
- Seals: Combination of mechanical seals (silicon-carbide/silicon-carbide) in a separate oil chamber (models above 1.8 kW). Models up to 1.6 kW with mechanical seal and lip seal. Oil inspection from outside.
- Explosion protection: All models available with explosion proof motors according to II 2 G Ex c d II B T4(T3)