Stainless Steel Submersible Drainage Pumps for Chemically Aggressive Liquids. Spherical Clearance 50-70 mm – CPT50/CPT53/CPT70
Fully submersible, compact integrated motor-pump unit consisting of:
- Pump: Single stage centrifugal pump with horizontal discharge.
- Impeller: Closed single channel impeller for liquids containing impurities and sludge with solid particles. Spherical clearance 50 and 70 mm.
- Motor: Fully submersible, pressure tight electric motor. Insulation class H. Degree of protection IP 68. Thermal sensor embedded in the winding. Cable: H07 RN-F (Plus) 6G1.5 with cable protective hose and longitudinally tight cable trumpet.
- Shaft/Bearing: Large diameter stainless steel rotor shaft, pre-lubricated bearings. Seals: Combination of two mechanical seals (silicon-carbide/ silicon-carbide) in separate oil chamber. Oil inspection from outside.
- Explosion proof: All Pump types also with explosion proof motors according to II 2 G Ex c d II B T4 (T3) available.